Palm Tree Bark Raincoat and Bamboo Hat with Straw Sandals and Fish Basket Traditional East Asian Peasant Poncho Cloth
- The straw rain cape is small in size ,Total length and height 80 X 70 cm, or 27.5 X 31.5 Inches .
- The order includes a set of palm bark raincoats, a pair of grass sandals, a basket of fish, all hand-woven
- It can't be worn on the body, just for hanging on the wall, for room decoration, or for artistic performance cosplay, to experience an Asian traditional culture."
- Straw raincoat is a kind of rain gear that is used by East Asian workers to weave rain with a kind of palm skin. It can be worn like a clothes.
- Palm bark raincoat is usually made of two tops and a lower skirt. It is worn on the body and used with the bamboo hat on the head to cover the rain.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh